We have been feeling an urgency to focus on the temple and our role as covenant keepers. We know after our identity as daughters of Heavenly Parents, being a covenant keeper is the most important identity we can have in this life. The blessings God promises to His covenant keepers are incredible and as President Nelson says, the impact we can have is remarkable-
"It is converted, covenant-keeping women…whose righteous lives will increasingly stand out in a deteriorating world and who will thus be seen as different and distinct in the happiest of ways." -Russell M. Nelson
Our hope is that as you focus on being a "covenant keeper" through this journal, you feel deeper love from God, more committed to the Lord, and will be able to see all the ways you have been blessed for being a covenant keeper.
- Digital download pdf
- 51 pages
- 30 simple daily reflection pages that include space for affirmations, prayer & meditation reflection, gratitude, visualization, and journal prompts
- Monthly intention and reflection pages to track progress
- Supporting activities to do throughout the month to enhance your experience with personal revelation
- Links to resources to deepen your study of covenant keeping
- Additional lined journal pages
- Cover does not include "March 2023"
After purchasing, you will receive a link to download the Covenant Keeper journal. The journal can be used electronically on apps such as GoodNotes, Notability app, Microsoft OneNote, or Foxit. You may also print out the document if you prefer a physical copy.
Each purchase authorizes use for one person. Please encourage your family and friends to purchase their own copies here. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for group rates.