We have both felt the power that daily, intentional gratitude brings to our lives. There are so many facets of gratitude, but this month we wanted to focus on remembrance and how it connects to gratitude in a really beautiful and meaningful way. Henry B. Eyring said, "Remembrance is the seed of gratitude which is the seed of generosity." This pattern frequently appears throughout the scriptures as people are brought to a remembrance of God's goodness and mercy. This remembrance causes them to feel gratitude to God and then be filled with the love of God.
As we keep a record of all the ways the Lord has blessed us and all we are thankful for, it serves as a future testament to our children, who can look back and remember how God has blessed their family. It instills in them this same powerful pattern of remembering and expressing gratitude and blesses generations to come.
- Digital download pdf
- 54 pages
- 30 simple daily reflection pages that include space for affirmations, prayer & meditation reflection, gratitude, visualization, and journal prompts
- Monthly intention and reflection pages to track progress
- Supporting activities to do throughout the month to enhance your experience with personal revelation
- Links to resources to deepen your study of gratitude
- Additional lined journal pages
- Cover does not include "November 2022"
After purchasing, you will receive a link to download the Gratitude journal. The journal can be used electronically on apps such as GoodNotes, Notability app, Microsoft OneNote, or Foxit. You may also print out the document if you prefer a physical copy.
Each purchase authorizes use for one person. Please encourage your family and friends to purchase their own copies here. Email email@example.com for group rates.