During these trying times when there is so much sorrow, confusion, contention, and fear in the world, we know it can be difficult to feel joy. But in the scriptures we learn that we were created to experience joy "Adam fell that men might be; and men are, that they might have joy" (2 Nephi 2:25). True joy comes as we focus on Christ and center our lives on Him.
During this Christmas season, we know that we can experience more joy as we remember Christ and His life. As we feel more joy we will be able to reach out to uplift and serve others so that they might be able to experience a little more joy in their lives as well.
- Digital download pdf
- 51 pages
- 30 simple daily reflection pages that include space for affirmations, prayer & meditation reflection, gratitude, visualization, and journal prompts
- Monthly intention and reflection pages to track progress
- Supporting activities to do throughout the month to enhance your experience with personal revelation
- Links to resources to deepen your study of joy
- Additional lined journal pages
- Cover does not include "December 2022"
After purchasing, you will receive a link to download the Joy journal. The journal can be used electronically on apps such as GoodNotes, Notability app, Microsoft OneNote, or Foxit. You may also print out the document if you prefer a physical copy.
Each purchase authorizes use for one person. Please encourage your family and friends to purchase their own copies here. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for group rates.