Since we often focus on love in the month of February, we wanted this journal to help women develop the deepest love, charity. As we read in the scriptures, "Charity is the pure love of Christ, and it endureth forever; and whoso is found possessed of it at the last day, it shall be well with him. Wherefore, my beloved brethren, pray unto the Father with all the energy of heart, that ye may be filled with this love" (Moroni 7:47-48). And "The greatest of these is charity" (1 Cor 13:13).
You can use this journal to focus on developing more love for a specific person, for yourself, for God, or for multiple people in your life.
We sincerely hope you enjoy using these pages and that as you focus on "love" this month you feel deeper love from God, for yourself, and for those around you.
- Digital download pdf
- 51 pages
- 30 simple daily reflection pages that include space for affirmations, prayer & meditation reflection, gratitude, visualization, and journal prompts
- Monthly intention and reflection pages to track progress
- Supporting activities to do throughout the month to enhance your experience with personal revelation
- Links to resources to deepen your study of joy
- Additional lined journal pages
- Cover does not include "February 2023"
After purchasing, you will receive a link to download the Love journal. The journal can be used electronically on apps such as GoodNotes, Notability app, Microsoft OneNote, or Foxit. You may also print out the document if you prefer a physical copy.
Each purchase authorizes use for one person. Please encourage your family and friends to purchase their own copies here. Email email@example.com for group rates.